Sunday, September 18, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday (9/18)

This week's Six Sentences come 
from my Contemporary Romance, 

Sportscaster Jane Alexander is sitting in a bar at the airport, 
waiting for her flight. When her purse moves off the stool next to her, 
she reaches out to rescue it from the would-be thief and...




...a warm hand covered hers. She looked up into eyes that were way too familiar.
"Grayson," she breathed.
He looked better than she'd ever seen him, dressed in black Armani with a starched white shirt underneath. The first couple of buttons were opened, exposing the tanned flesh of his throat. She gulped.





***
Thanks for stopping by! 
Please join me on Facebook, Twitter, and Goodreads.

For more Six Sentences click here.


3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love it when he surprises her! Makes me grin. :) Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, he sounds yummy! Love the surprise effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Zee...he sounds delish! Nice Six

    ReplyDelete