Thanks to Nat with Reading Romances I'm going to review at least one book a month.
Here are the parameters for the Challenge:
- JAN: Marry me? – Marriage of convenience. An arranged or forced marriage leads to love.
- FEB: Foreigners do it better! – Greek, italian, spanish, french, brazilian, russians, sheiks! No English or North American heroes.
- MAR: The Avengers – Man uses woman for blackmail, revenge, kidnapped, seduced etc .OR May The Games Begin! – two people fighting for the same prize and only one can win.
- APR: Beauty and the Beast – one of the main characters is physically marred in some way or a wounded hero, emotionally tortured.
- MAY: Summer Lovin’ – a couple is stranded together and the enforced intimacy leads to more. OR Nursing Back to Health – hero or heroine is injured or near death and the other saves his/her life by nursing back to health.
- JUN: Who do you think you are? – One of a couple isn’t who he or she appears to be on the surface or pretending to be someone else or disguised.
- JUL: I’m BACK for good! – Reunited Lovers. Second chance or a first love rekindled story.
- AUG : Traditional or not! – time travel romance or a book with a love triangle.
- SEP: Bad Boys, whatcha gonna do? – opposites attract. This can also be reversed with a bad girl/good boy.
- OCT: In Love with my Best Friend – a friendship leads to more. OR Beta Male Fest! – any romance featuring a beta or gama male.
- NOV: Romeo and Juliet – a class difference sets a couple apart.
- DEC: Cinderella – rags to riches or riches to rags.
Wish me luck!