Saturday, April 20, 2013

Reviewer Favorite LUCKY 13 is nominated for a RONE!

RONE = Reward of Novel Excellence

and LUCKY 13 is nominated for BEST CONTEMPORARY: JOCKS, COPS & COWBOYS

FAN VOTING is open now

and vote for LUCKY 13 by MORGAN KEARNS 
under Jocks, Cops and Cowboys
You can also vote using THIS BALLOT and emailing it back to tjmackay@indtale.com. 

What reviewers are saying about LUCKY 13.... 

  • Sometimes a reader is lucky enough to find a new author and fall in love with her books. And that's precisely what happened when I per chance bought Lucky 13! I'm actually rather picky about my romance reads as it is both the genre I write in and prefer to read. Morgan delivered and pulled me into her story from the start...
  • This series just keeps getting better and better with every book Morgan Kearns writes. 
  • Awesome, awesome, awesome!  
  • Male perfection has a name...Enrique Santiago
  • Morgan is a wonderful storyteller, with stories that are touching, realistic, suspenseful, romantic, funny, and more. Everything you could want in a great book/series. Lucky 13 is my new favorite in the series. All I can say is... Bring on book 5!
  • I love this book! Ricky and Shayne's story is one you're sure to fall in love with. ... This one book I'll read again and again!  
  • Best. Epilogue. Ever.
  • Lucky 13 (Deadlines and Diamonds) defines family. ... I got warm and fuzzy, teary eyed, nostalgic, happy, sad, hopeful, and even laughed a little bit. 
  • Well written and emotional, this book will take you on a complete roller-coaster of a ride.  

And what does uber sexy Cover Model RYAN DIAZ think of LUCKY 13?
"Ricky's pretty smooth for a guy who can't buy condoms...Hilarious!"

Get your copy today via KINDLE, NOOK 
(via MorganKearns.com under the 
"Deadlines & Diamonds" tab)



No comments:

Post a Comment