The LUCKY 13 quotes below are all mixed up!
First one to put them in order (or tell me which chapter they're from)
will WIN a Santiago t-shirt!
Leave a "I got it" in the comments then email me at
with your answers.
- · “I’m a grown-ass woman, capable of making my own damn decisions. So you can take your masculine arrogance and shove it where the sun don’t shine.”
- · “I said. Arms. Up.”
- · “Then you’re going to go to that dance. With your friends. You’re gonna dance with every single one of those girls and any others who want to take a spin on the dance floor. After you work your mojo, I’ll pick you up and we’ll go for ice cream where you can tell me all about your little harem.”
- · “Huh-uh.” Ricky shook his head. “You really gonna add lyin’ to talkin’ like a trucker?”
- · “I think Ricky would be a great coach.”
- · “I don’t know. Like I have a booger.” He wiped at his nose. “Or maybe that you wanna take a chunk outta me. With your teeth.”
- · “She probably fell off a chair or something. She did that once. Broke her foot and everything. That was the first time I ever heard the f-word.”
- · “Who said anything about finishing?”
- · Holy purple. Lots and lots of purple. Not exactly Barney purple. But the lavender walls and lilac baseboards made Shayne’s retinas beg for mercy.
- · “I’m not going home unless you walk me to the door.”
- · “Will you help me get some strippers?”
- · “…You’re kind of a celebrity, sweetheart.”
- · “Don’t try to make me sound noble, kid.”
- · Ricky choked on his laugh. “Say what you will, kid, but I will gladly be Wesley to your mother’s Princess Buttercup any day.”
- · “And here I thought you were the one with the sword.”
- · “I’ll be okay.” He grinned, all big and cheesy. “Even if you stayed out all night, I’d be just fine. We got a fridge full of food and pay-per-view. I’ve always wanted to watch porn.”
- · “Your mama is so fat the scale says one at a time please.”
- · “Please tell me you weren’t wearing that.”
- · “He isn’t so bad. He’s really kind of cute. I really don’t think you should hate him anymore.”
- · “Say please.”
- · “When we get home, sweetness.”
- · “Don’t you dare pull the wounded hero act!”
- · “That’s right, All-Star Enrique Santiago needs more time to play.”
- · “Are you saying I’m fat?”
- · “This is the best birthday ever!”
- · “Come on. Maybe we can get lost for a little while in the cornfield.”
- · “It’s not like they’d let you strut outta here nekkid.”
- · “Oh, man! Don’t take me there. I just thought you guys would like some time—” He made a gagging noise. “Seriously, dude. I kinda hate you right now.”