Saturday, November 3, 2012

What Reviewers are saying about LUCKY 13!

(Deadlines & Diamonds, #4) 
is ON SALE NOW
and reviewers are loving it!  

  • Sometimes a reader is lucky enough to find a new author and fall in love with her books. And that's precisely what happened when I per chance bought Lucky 13! I'm actually rather picky about my romance reads as it is both the genre I write in and prefer to read. Morgan delivered and pulled me into her story from the start...
  • This series just keeps getting better and better with every book Morgan Kearns writes. 
  • Awesome, awesome, awesome!  
  • Male perfection has a name...Enrique Santiago
  • Morgan is a wonderful storyteller, with stories that are touching, realistic, suspenseful, romantic, funny, and more. Everything you could want in a great book/series. Lucky 13 is my new favorite in the series. All I can say is... Bring on book 5!
Get your copy today via KINDLE, NOOK 
(via MorganKearns.com under the 
"Deadlines & Diamonds" tab)

No comments:

Post a Comment