Sunday, October 16, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday (10/16)

Today's six sentences come from my paranormal short story, 
The Seduction of Damian 
(The Gossip of Mysterious Lane #1)
currently available via Kindle, Nook, & other ebook
In this snippet, Damian's friend Jocelyn is helping him cope with his new title of Paranormal Partner's most eligible bachelor.
*****





“I’m your friend, which means my job is to keep your feet firmly planted on the ground and your head small enough to fit through the door. You’re right; I’m sure it won’t be long before females are lined up around the block waiting to stroke your ego.”
“Not funny.”
       She kept talking right over him. “If you ask, I’ll bet they’d stroke other things for you, too.”







*****
Thanks for stopping by.
Click for more SIX SENTENCES!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I just bet they would! Great six!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Morgan! I love that comment and I'm so glad she's keeping him real. Great six! :)

    ReplyDelete